Thursday, June 9, 2016

3 Doors of Horrors 2014

3 Doors of Horrors
(2013)
FLOATING SUN // HORROR MISSION



3 Doors of Horrors consider another big influence for me during my film making days. It was a first big project I worked with our Pioneer Independent filmmaker James Lee (eventually I produced for his 2014 edition later). 
3 Doors of Horrors was omnibus film which James Lee executive produced for 3 different directors with different 3 types of horror film. It was an annual project by Doghouse73 pictures, until 2015 it already reached it 3rd edition.

For the 1st edition (2013) I worked as Production Manager for Edmund Yeo section, Floating Sun. once again I got back our actress friend Andrea Lee for one of the main role. the ghost. As well as new talented actress Daphne, and charming Emily Lim, with another famous actress Candy Ice and actor Steve Yap. I guess the theory for the director concept want to gather all pretty girls inside his short was worked. 

It was fun shot but actress have to stand for sleeping on the water for long period, without any complaint, proud of them! 

And at the end we successfully made the premiere along with another 2 segments, Horror Mission (directed by Ken Kin) and  I Miss You Two (directed by Leroy Low). 

At this point, I have to mention that actually I worked as production assistant for Horror Mission segment!!

For Floating Sun, it continued traveled to European Premiere @ Spectrum Shorts, Rotterdam International Film Festival 2014.

( Project FLOATING SUN shoot during 28 June 2013 -1 July 2013 )
( Project HORROR MISSION shoot during 27 April 2013 - 30 April 2013)

 Last few survived photos but signature one.



Photos credited to Edmund Yeo & James Lee






Group photos by Emily Lim


This is team Horror Mission. photos credited to SOO (Art Director / Editor)



No comments:

Post a Comment