Sunday, January 8, 2012

Logo

Recently after watched a movie called " You Are the Apple of My Eye" / "那些年,我们一起追的女孩" , I decide to upload all the sketch works for this "Project 2000". I did learned somethings from this movie, not because of chasing someone during my high school, but was something else.

I started this project since 16~17 years old, and stopped when I get into college but continue when I started my first career. But until now days I never did completed work beside some sketch. Even have similar concept with that movie but I did't made it before it. So after this movie released and I watched it, I think that was no point I continue the original concept of this project. So if you're on some project planning but think make it slow and lazy to work on it every moment, please just forget about it, or else:

"DO it! Don't wait!!"

Here is the logo I re-do in Photoshop become fabric logo likely which similar with my high school uniform logo material. The concept sketch I might scan and upload it later.




No comments:

Post a Comment